1-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #234

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 234th life saved.

It has been reported to us that on December 17th a one-year-old little boy began choking on a strawberry. Choking rescue protocol was performed on the child but was unsuccessful. The child’s mother laid her son down and used the LifeVac device 1 time dislodging the obstruction and saving the child’s life. “Worked instantly! So happy and thankful”

We are thankful this family saw our product on Facebook and choose to protect their fami