News

  • 3-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #334

    LifeVac is delighted to announce our 334th life saved A 3-year-old little boy with a rare genetic disorder (Cri du chat syndrome) choked on a piece...
  • Toddler Saved from Choking Using LifeVac – #333

    LifeVac is delighted to share details on our 333rd life saved On April 22nd a 1 1/2-year-old little boy choked on a strawberry causing a total obst...
  • LifeVac is used to save 10-Month-Old Baby Girl – #332

    LifeVac registers our 332nd life saved It was reported to us that on April 21st a 10-month-old baby girl in Alabama began to choke.  Her mother per...
  • 3-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #331

    We are thrilled to share news of our 331st life saved A 3-year-old boy choked on a meatball causing a total obstruction. The child has enlarged ton...
  • Caregiver Uses LifeVac to Save 86-Year-Old from Choking – #330

    LifeVac announces our 330th life saved It was reported to us on March 2nd that another choking incident took place in California.  An 86-year-old w...
  • 8-Year-Old Chokes on Coin Saved with LifeVac – #329

    We are proud to announce our 329th life saved It has been reported to us that on April 14th an 8-year-old boy in California choked on a quarter.  T...
  • Elderly Resident in Care Home Saved with LifeVac – #328

    We are proud to announce our 328th life saved Our partners at LifeVac Europe reported to us that an elderly resident was eating dinner when a piece...
  • Mom Saves her 3-Year-Old Boy with LifeVac – #327

    LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 327th life saved It was reported to us on April 18th that a 3-year-old little boy choked on a Jolly Ranch...
  • Good Samaritan Saves 4-Year-Old – #326

    Here is the testimonial for the 326th life saved. LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 326th life saved.  It was reported to us by a Good Samaritan ...
  • Elderly Man in Care Home Saved by LifeVac – #325

    We are extremely pleased to share news of our 325th life saved. It was reported to us by our partners in the UK that LifeVac was deployed within a ...
  • One-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac – #324

    LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 324th life saved. It was reported to us that on April 10th a one-year-old boy from North Carolina experie...
  • 40-Year-Old Woman Saved by LifeVac – #323

    LifeVac registers 323rd life saved. It has been reported to us that on March 22nd that a 40-year-old woman in California choked on beef noodles.  B...