LifeVac saves 8-year-old boy – #486

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 486th life saved.

It was reported to us that on September 18th a choking incident took place in California.  An 8-year-old boy choked on a chunk of meat causing a total obstruction. Back blows were performed (5x) by his parents but unfortunately were unsuccessful.  Thankfully this family had a LifeVac and on the second attempt dislodged the food saving the young boy’s life.

“LifeVac absolutely saved his life because other life-saving measures did not work before using”