News

  • LifeVac Saves 100th Life

    LIFEVAC IS ELATED TO ANNOUNCE ITS 100TH LIFE SAVED! This precious 3-year-old boy began choking on a cookie. Here is the mother’s testimonial. “...
  • LifeVac Registers 99th Life Saved!

    We are very proud to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again to save a life in a choking emergency within the UK Care Sector The ...
  • LifeVac Registers 98th Life Saved!

    We proudly announce news of the 98th life saved by LifeVac.  A gentleman began choking on a piece of steak causing complete airway obstruction.  BL...
  • LifeVac Registers 97th Saved Life

    We are excited to announce that LifeVac registers the 97th life saved.  It has been reported to us that once again LifeVac has helped save the life...
  • LifeVac Registers 96th Life Saved

    We are thrilled to share the news that a 6-year-old boy was saved on January 6th.  He is the 39th child that LifeVac has helped save. The child cho...
  • LifeVac Saves 95th Life – Another child!

    LifeVac Saves Another Child! We have received news from LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has saved another child in a choking emergency in Poland! This ...
  • LifeVac Registers 94th Saved Life

    LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector! A Bournemouth based care home had to put their LifeVac training into a...
  • LifeVac Saves 93rd Life

    LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother of the child. "We purchased LifeVac a few months back wh...
  • LifeVac Saves 92nd Life from Choking

    LifeVac has received news of the 92nd life saved. Details will be posted soon.
  • LifeVac Registers 91st Life Saved

    “I truly believe it helped save her.  One of my kids choking has always been my biggest fear and I’ve looked into buying the LifeVac before and didn’t but I’m so glad when I had Cora that I followed my mom gut and we did.”
  • LifeVac Registers 90th Life Saved

    LifeVac is thrilled to record another life saved in a care home! We have been informed that LifeVac was used with Runwood Homes Senior Living in th...
  • LifeVac Registers 89th Life Saved

    Another child has been saved with the help of LifeVac.  A young boy choked on apple sauce and was not able to breathe.  His mother performed chokin...