Daughter Saves her Mother from Choking Using LifeVac – #472

LifeVac registers our 472nd life saved

On August 27th a 73-year-old female choked on a strawberry.  Her daughter reported to us that her mother has a small esophagus and COPD).  The strawberry completely blocked her airway.  Her daughter performed BLS protocol, but attempts failed. Her daughter used the LifeVac device three times while her mother was in a sitting position and successfully dislodged the fruit.

“She was saved and finished her meal. The LifeVac is such a blessing to have, it is a wonderful lifesaver.”