5-Year-Old Chokes on Cereal and Grandmother Saves Him with LifeVac – #473
LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 473rd life saved
It was reported to us that on August 29th a 5-year-old boy choked on a large clump of cereal causing a total obstruction. His grandmother attempted ALL choking rescue procedures but was not able to dislodge the food. The child was unresponsive. We are so thankful the little boy’s grandparents had a LifeVac.
Here is the testimony from the grandfather.
“My wife a retired RN of 30 years was ultimately in control during this incident. She used every first responder method to clear our grandson’s blockage. We keep the Life Vac in the kitchen near our eating area. When all attempts failed to clear the blockage, she used the Life ac and on the first attempt, the object was expelled. He gasped and began to vomit. He is doing fine and will go to the doctor for a follow-up. Thank you! LifeVac is an amazing, easy-to-use device. A lifesaver!”