8-Month-Old Chokes on Orange Pieces and is Saved with LifeVac – #471

LifeVac announces our 471st life saved

On August 26th an 8-month-old baby girl choked on a bunch of cut-up orange pieces.  The fruit caused a partial obstruction to her airway.  When her parents saw her in distress, they immediately grabbed the LifeVac. While the baby was still in her highchair her father utilized the LifeVac.  On the first application, the fruit dislodged from her airway.

“My husband used it; it happened so fast.  She looked so scared, so he grabbed it and was able to get the food out.  I’m definitely glad we have it!”