1-year-old saved with LifeVac – #282
ifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 282nd life saved.
It was reported to us that on February 4th LifeVac was used to help clear the airway of a precious baby boy who was choking on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Here is the mom’s testimonial:
“I originally purchased LifeVac 2 years ago, hoping and not expecting to ever have to use it. When my 16-month-old began choking on a PB&J sandwich, my husband tried finger sweeps and back blows unsuccessfully before using the LifeVac. My son was unable to move air at the time, but with one pull of the LifeVac, the food was dislodged, and he was immediately crying and breathing again. I hate to think of what could have happened had it not been for this product. Thank you, LifeVac! Hopefully, my story will help save another life!”