10-Month-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac – #317
LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 317th life saved
On April 2nd a 10-month-old boy from Kansas choked on liquid Tylenol. The child’s parent attempted back blows but the child was turning blue and went unconscious.
Here is a frightening testimonial from the child’s mother:
“My ten-month-old was given liquid Tylenol for a fever. Somehow, the medicine blocked his airway and he could not breathe. He started choking and he was not getting air to his lungs. We tried administering back blows but they did not work. He started to turn blue and went limp. My husband rushed to use the LifeVac. After three attempts it opened up his airway again. The LifeVac saved our baby’s life. We are forever grateful and will always have this device within reach. Thank you, for saving our son.”