10-month-Old Choking on Plastic Saved with LifeVac– #286

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 286th life saved.

A 10-month-old baby girl choked on a soft piece of plastic. We are so thankful this family was given a LifeVac by the child’s grandmother.

Our granddaughter was choking two days ago and even after giving some forceful blows to her back, she still could not breathe. We had seen the Lifevac commercial a year or two ago on Fox News and bought each of our children and ourselves Lifevac units. My son used it on his daughter and the piece of plastic came right out. We all thank you so much for saving her life. 

Here is a testimonial from the child’s dad: ” On February 9th, our 10-month-old daughter Chloe was choking on a piece of plastic. We tried back pats and checked her throat, but she was still choking. I grabbed the LifeVac, laid Chloe on the floor, and performed only two pulls. LifeVac was able to get the soft piece of plastic out. Thank God for LifeVac, it saved my daughter’s life.”