10-month-old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #291

LifeVac is proud to announce its 291st life saved

It was reported to us that on February 15th a 10-month-old girl choked on a strawberry that fully obstructed her airway.  The child was seated in her highchair when the choking incident took place after her older brother gave her a piece of a strawberry.  Her mother saw immediately she was in distress and removed her from the highchair laying her on the floor. LifeVac was used 1 time and successfully dislodged the strawberry saving her life.

The baby is fine now. Her older brother handed her half of a strawberry while I was not looking.

Child Saved from Choking with LifeVac