11-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac – #281

LifeVac announces our 281st life saved.

It was reported to us that one February 4th an 11-year-old boy in Tennessee was saved by LifeVac.  The young boy choked on a piece of hot dog causing a total blockage to his airway.  Choking rescue protocol was followed but failed to dislodge the obstruction.  LifeVac was used one time and successfully aided in opening his airway.


“I can’t say what the outcome would’ve been without the LifeVac. It was the fastest, simplest, and least invasive way to clear the airway! Glad the LiifeVad was made available to us.”