14-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac by Good Samaritan – #400

LifeVac is thrilled to share another incredible milestone in our mission to end choking tragedies. We have recorded 400 LIVES SAVED!

The 400th recorded life saved is of a 14-month-old baby girl named Sarah who choked on a chip while at a Mexican restaurant with her parents.  A good Samaritan saw the little girl in distress as her parents franticly tried to dislodge the obstruction. Back blows were unsuccessful. The owner of the LifeVac is a mom that also used the rescue device to save her son recently.  She ran to get her LifeVac travel kit that was in her car.  She only had it for a short time and used it to save the life of a little girl she did not know. The child’s mom dropped to her knees and thanked the Good Samaritan.  She graciously gave the LifeVac to the child’s family.

We are so thankful this mom had her LifeVac with her in the car.  What a hero!  She saved not only one life but two!

Good samaritan saves a child from choking with LifeVac