15-Month-Old Baby Boy Chokes on Raisins and is Saved with LifeVac – #378

It was reported to us that on June 2nd a 15-month-old baby boy choked on raisins.  He had grabbed the box and had taken too many.  The raisins caused a total blockage of his airway.  He was gasping for air and turning blue. Back blows were performed several times but did not dislodge the obstruction.

“He was laid on his back and on the first attempt LifeVac cleared his airway. “ “He wouldn’t be here today if I didn’t have the LifeVac.”

Toddler that choked on raisins and was saved with LifeVac Anti Choking Device