17-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #402

LifeVac registers our 402nd life saved

it was reported to us on June 23rd that a 17-year-old male choked on potato chips causing a partial obstruction.   The family was on vacation at the Dream Inn in Santa Cruz California.

He was with his aunt in the hotel room as the rest of the family was at the beach already.  His aunt had asked for some help with bringing some things into the hotel.  He was eating chips quickly and began gasping. His aunt always travels with her LifeVac and quickly grabbed the device.  She successfully dislodged the obstruction on the third pull.

“Yes definitely helped 100% saving his life”