2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins Back Blows Fail and LifeVac Saves His Life – #410

LifeVac announces our 411th life saved

“LifeVac Saves a Life near Saint John, Canada! We were thrilled to learn that LifeVac was used to assist a 43-year-old gentleman on June 1st in New Brunswick when he began choking on a piece of sausage. After back slaps and abdominal thrusts were first attempted and unfortunately failed, One application was used with LifeVac to dislodge the obstruction. We are delighted that tragedy was averted for this family!”