2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Grape and is Saved with LifeVac – #448

LifeVac announces our 448th life saved

On August 10th a 2-year-old boy choked on a grape.  The child’s grandparents were feeding their grandson. The child ate a tiny grape but although it was very small it became lodged in his throat.  His grandmother knew something was wrong and yelled up to her daughter.  They attempted back blows but were unsuccessful.  The child’s mother came flying down the stairs, ran and grabbed the LifeVac and used the device one time.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the fruit.  His mother saved his life!