2-Year-Old Chokes on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac – #309

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 309th life saved

On March 24th it was reported to us that a little boy who is almost 2 years old choked on a piece of strawberry.  The child was not able to make a sound and his face was turning bright red.  His mother immediately started back blows but after 8 or more attempts they knew they needed another option.  Thankfully they had a LifeVac that was given to them by their parents.  The child was laid on his back and LifeVac was administered.  On the third attempt, the obstruction was dislodged saving the baby’s life.

“The LifeVac cleared the strawberry and all the mucus that was building up from choking.”