2-Year-Old Choking on Candy Saved with LifeVac– #346

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 346th life saved.

On April 6th a 2-year-old little boy choked on a piece of candy causing a partial obstruction.  Choking rescue protocol was performed but was unsuccessful in removing the obstruction. LifeVac was used one time and successfully dislodged the candy

“My wife grabbed it after the Heimlich didn’t work, I was hesitant, but it saved my baby’s life, thank you. These should be in every space that children will be in. Absolutely saved my son’s life! “