2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #198
LifeVac Registers 198th Life Saved!
LifeVac is proud to share news of our 198th life saved. It has been reported to us that on October 12th a 2-year-old little girl choked on a piece of sausage. Her mother attempted choking rescue procedures but was not successful. LifeVac was used and on the first application, the sausage was dislodged enabling the child to breathe again. We are so happy this family saw an ad on Facebook and purchased a LifeVac.