3-Year-Old Chokes on Cracker and is Saved with LifeVac – #468

LifeVac registers our 468th life saved

On August 22nd we received news of a 3-year-old boy who choked on a cracker.  The food partially obstructed his airway.  His parent realizing her son was in distress, performed choking rescue protocol.  Unfortunately, attempts failed.  Thankfully this family saw an ad on TikTok and purchased a LifeVac.  On the first Place, Push, Pull motion LifeVac dislodged the cracker from the child’s airway.