3-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #229

LifeVac is happy to announce our 229th life saved.

It has been reported to us on December 2nd a 3-year-old little girl choked on a piece of pancake.  The Heimlich was performed but failed and the child went unconscious. LifeVac was used 1 time and dislodged the obstruction saving her life.  She was taken to the emergency room for a full evaluation and was released to go home shortly after.


Awareness, Prevention, Training, and LifeVac can save your loved one.