3-Year-Old has Seizure and Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #436

LifeVac announces our 436th life saved

It was reported to us that a choking incident took place at a Florida home on May 24th.  A 3-year-old boy suffered a febrile seizure as he was eating a snack. He began to choke on a muffin causing his airway to become obstructed. His parent attempted choking rescue procedures but failed.  LifeVac was then administered and on the second attempt, the muffin was dislodged from the child’s airway.

“I am thankful I purchased It, now I have one with me in the car too.”