3-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #334

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 334th life saved

A 3-year-old little boy with a rare genetic disorder (Cri du chat syndrome) choked on a piece of plastic.  His mother when seeing him in distress immediately performed back blows and the abdominal thrusts but those methods failed.  Thankfully the family had a LifeVac in their home.  His mother was able to dislodge the obstruction after utilizing the LifeVac two times.

“LifeVac saved his life. He started breathing normally and crying.”