4-Year-Old boy Saved With LifeVac After Seizure – #276

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 276th life saved.

It was reported to us that on January 28th a 4-year-old boy choked on vomit/saliva.

Here is the mom’s account of the choking incident:

“My son had a fibral seizure and had choked on saliva/vomit at the same time. He was turning blue. Once I used LifeVac he instantly started breathing again. Had I not had the LifeVac I really fear he either wouldn’t be here, or he would have brain damage. I 100% believe LifeVac helped save his life! And I am grateful I had it! He was struggling to breathe before I used it and he instantly started breathing after I used it one time.

4 year old boy who choked on vomit was saved with lifevac