5-year-old boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Chokes and is Saved – #441
LifeVac announces our 441st life saved
It was reported to us that on July 25th a 5-year-old boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) choked on French fries. LifeVac was used two times and successfully removed the obstruction.
Here is the testimonial from the child’s mother.
“Cure SMA partnered with LifeVac to send out a device to every SMA family. It was the best thing ever! “On Sunday evening our son was eating his dinner on the floor eating chicken and fries. He had mistakenly put too many fries in his mouth and immediately started to turn red. He can normally clear things on his own, but this time he was really struggling. My husband grabbed LifeVac and had to use it on our 5-year-old son with SMA type 2. Luckily the LifeVac was quick to use and kept in an accessible spot. That night could’ve ended so much differently. We are so thankful for LifeVac and that Cure SMA does so much for our family. LifeVac will now be my go-to baby shower gift for every new parent because every family needs this in their home.”