5-Year-Old Girl Chokes on Candy and is Saved with LifeVac – #416

LifeVac announces news of our 416th life saved

It was reported to us that on June 29th a 5-year-old little girl choked on a piece of candy. The candy caused a partial obstruction of her airway.  Her parents attempted BLS protocol but unfortunately, it was unsuccessful like in so many other cases. Thankfully the family had a LifeVac on hand and on the first attempt was able to successfully dislodge candy.  She was able to breathe again.