6-Year-Old Chokes on Burger and is Saved by LifeVac – #264

LifeVac is happy to announce our 264th life saved

It has been reported to us that a 6-year-old old boy from Canada choked on a burger.  The obstruction caused a partial blockage of the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful and the child went unconscious. LifeVac was used 1 time and dislodged the obstruction saving the little boy’s life.  “He is doing amazing, was very scared”

This little boy is the 133rd child that LifeVac has helped saved. We are very thankful this family had a LifeVac on hand!