60-Year-Old Woman Goes Unconscious from Choking – #243

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 243rd life saved

On December 26th a 60-year-old female choked on a hard candy that caused a total obstruction. The choking victim went unconscious.  LifeVac was used 1 time and successfully dislodged the obstruction.

“LifeVac 100% it saved her life! EMT personnel were called. They deemed the patient was stable upon examination and was okay to return home. I would purchase this travel unit again and again. I have a home unit as well but used this one as we were traveling. Thank you thank you!”