62-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #259

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 259th life saved

On January 12th a 62-year-old woman with Multiple System Atrophy (MSA) began choking on a pretzel causing a blocked airway.  Due to her medical condition, she is not able to move on her own making it impossible to perform abdominal thrusts.  LifeVac was used by her husband 2 times and completely dislodged the obstruction from her airway right into the one-way valve unit.  Her breathing was restored immediately.

“This is a great thing to have”  “We’ve had tremendous success as my wife chokes often, it is critical for us to have this product on hand!”