7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape – #372
LifeVac is happy to share news of our 372nd life saved
On May 22nd it was reported to us that a 7-year-old boy choked on a grape. The parents immediately attempted choking rescue procedures, but BLS protocol failed. They laid their son on his back. LifeVac successfully dislodged the grape on the first attempt.
“We were having a family picnic on our back porch when he began choking. I had received this as a gift and never thought I would actually have to use it. Now I want to have one in my bag at all times just in case!” This was purchased for me by a grandmother as a gift. LifeVac ABSOLUTELY saved his life”