7-Year-Old Girl Chokes and is Saved by LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #369

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 369th life saved

It was reported to us that on May 23rd a 7-year-old girl with special needs, experienced a choking scare twice on the same day!  The family was on vacation at a water park in Washington State. (Great Wolf Lodge)
While at breakfast the young girl choked on a piece of sausage.  Her parents attempted a few back blows and then quickly grabbed the LifeVac that they put in their stroller that day.  We are thankful they had their unit with them as no one in the establishment assisted them.

That same day while at a buffet dinner at the resort she choked on a piece of cheese from pizza. The cheese was stringy and became lodged in her airway.   This time a waitress came over to the family as she saw their daughter in distress.  She knew of LifeVac and has one herself.  She grabbed the LifeVac from the stroller and applied it to the little girl’s face while her mother held her head and the mask on her face. The waitress placed, pushed, and pulled.  On the 2nd attempt, the cheese was dislodged.

LifeVac saves 7 year old girl from choking