8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #342

LifeVac is excited to announce our 342nd life saved

On April 25th an 8-month-old baby girl began choking on a plastic ring off a bottle cap of yum yum sauce causing a partial obstruction.
Here is the frightening story of the day her precious child choked.

“On April 25, my 8-month-old daughter Brynlee was on the floor playing. She started gaging and I suddenly knew something was wrong. I quickly picked her up and saw that she was choking. I rolled her over to perform back blows but then saw she wasn’t breathing so I yelled for my husband to get the LifeVac. I used it and after 1 pull, the object came up along with vomit. It was a plastic piece off of a condiment container. She would have never gotten it up on her own nor with performing the back blows. I am so grateful I received this as a gift at my daughter’s baby shower.”