8-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac – #227

LifeVac announces our 227th life saved.

It was reported to us that on December 5th an 8-year-old girl began choking on a piece of chicken.

The chicken caused a partial blockage of her airway. The Heimlich was performed but was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was used in a standing position 3 times and removed the obstruction. “Dislodged and was fine!”


We are thankful her family told her about LifeVac.  You never know when a choking emergency may occur.  Being prepared in an emergency situation can be life-changing.