9-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac – #265

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 265th life saved

It was reported to us on January 16th that a 9-year-old boy choked on Jolly Rancher causing a total blockage. The child knew what to do and came to his mother using the universal sign for choking.  His mother immediately performed the Heimlich but unfortunately, it failed.  LifeVac was then utilized two times and successfully cleared his airway.

“The candy was dislodged due to the LifeVac. I tried everything else and couldn’t get it out. “My son is alive and safe because of your product.”