Daughter Saves her Mother’s Life Using LifeVac – #451

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 451st life saved

It was reported to us on August 13th that a 52-year-old woman, choked on a mucus plug causing a total obstruction.

“My mom was having a severe asthma attack and stopped breathing. We performed CPR and compressions, but she wouldn’t take a breath. In a desperate time, my husband grabbed our son’s LifeVac and used it to try and see if something was blocking her airway. After several pulls, a huge mucus plug came out and she started coughing and took her first breath. . We will be forever thankful and faithfully believe this device played a huge role in my mom’s survival.”