Father Saves 3-Year-Old Son With LifeVac– #347

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 347 life saved

It was reported to us that on April 29 a 3-year-old little boy choked on a soft piece of chicken.  The food caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were carried out but were unsuccessful. The child’s father utilized the LifeVac while holding his son’s head in a standing position. On the first attempt, a piece of gooey, slimy chicken was dislodged right into the unit.