Good Samaritan Saves 3-Year-Old Boy from Choking – #222

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 222nd life saved.

It was reported to us that on December 1st a good Samaritan saved the life of a 3-year-old boy.  The child came into difficulty while at Logan’s restaurant while eating a meal.  The LifeVac was used two times by the good Samaritan and dislodged the food saving the child’s life.  “I’m so glad I had it in my car”

We are so thankful to these incredible heroes!  There have been seven amazing individuals that have used the LifeVac to save someone other than their loved ones!