Good Samaritan Saves 4-Year-Old – #326
Here is the testimonial for the 326th life saved.
LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 326th life saved. It was reported to us by a Good Samaritan that on April 17th LifeVac was used at a Walmart store in Texas. The Good Samaritan used the LifeVac when a 4-year-old girl with autism began choking on a plastic wrapper. He saw the girl choking and her family trying to help dislodge the obstruction. He ran to his car to get his LifeVac. He used the rescue device 3 times while she was in a standing position and saved the little girl’s life! He is our newest HERO!
“YES, YES IT DID SAVE HER LIFE”.