Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac Travel Kit – #275

We are thrilled to share news of our 275th life saved by a good samaritan!

It was reported to us that on January 22nd a 62-year-old female with Multiple Sclerosis choked on a sweet potato. The choking victim was saved by her best friend.  The caregiver was not able to be there that day, so her friend came by to help with the meals.  We are so thankful she brought her LifeVac travel kit with her. When her friend began to choke, she was able to lower the wheelchair to the ground, laid it flat, and used the LifeVac. On the third attempt, the sweet potato dislodged onto her tongue saving her life!