Husband Saves his Wife Using LifeVac – #439

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 439th life saved.

It was reported to us that on July 24th a 72-year-old woman choked on a piece of chicken causing a total obstruction.  Protocol was followed by her husband, but she is very petite, and her husband did not want to hurt her.  They keep the LifeVac right near the couch. She was panicking, not getting any air.  Her husband used the LifeVac three times and successfully dislodged the obstruction.

“I appreciate your product so much, I bought 3 of them. This device should be everywhere”

439th life saved by LifeVac