LifeVac announces its 169th life saved! It has been reported to us that a child in Florida choked on a rubber bullet that became lodged in the child’s airway. Choking rescue procedures were performed but to no avail. Upon using the LifeVac the obstructi

LifeVac registers its 170th life saved!

An individual in Minnesota began choking on food causing an obstructed airway.  Choking rescue protocol was performed but was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was quickly used and in the 1st place, push, pull motion the food was dislodged opening the choking victim’s airway.  “The food was removed and breathing fine”.  We are thankful this individual is okay and his family saw a TikTok post on LifeVac.