LifeVac announces our 348th life saved.

LifeVac announces our 348th life saved.

It was reported to us on April 2nd that a 13-year-old boy from North Carolina choked on a grape. Choking rescue procedures were followed but failed to remove the grape.  The father laid his son down and applied LifeVac one time and successfully dislodged the grape from his son’s airway.

“He was crying. I was crying but was glad the LifeVac saved his life. If I didn’t have this wonderful device I don’t know what I would’ve done. I purchased a LifeVac after seeing a video where a 10-month-old baby boy was choking on a piece of pancake”