LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 352nd life saved It was reported to the team at LifeVac Europe, that a 23-year-old male who has Spina Bifida came into difficulty while eating a chicken bite. The food had become lodged in his airway creating a f

LifeVac announces our 353rd life saved

We are thrilled to share news of another life saved in the UK care sector, this time within the largest care home provider in the UK.  It was reported to us, that an elderly resident who relies on a wheelchair for daily tasks and suffers from Dementia came into difficulty while enjoying their meal. Food had become lodged in their airway causing a partial airway obstruction. Staff acted quickly and accordingly delivering first aid BLS choking protocol. Unfortunately, this could not dislodge the casualty’s airway obstruction and they started to become unconscious. A nurse quickly deployed their LifeVac device, while the resident was in a sitting position. On the second Place – Push-Pull motion LifeVac dislodged the airway obstruction saving the resident’s life.

“All worked well, easy to use

— Nurse