LifeVac is proud to announce our 443rd life saved Eggs Up Grill On August 4th Stephanie Fisher saved the life of an 84-year-old woman at an Eggs Up Grill in South Carolina. The female patron choked while having breakfast at the Myrtle Beach restaurant.

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 444th life saved

On August 5th it was reported to us that a 41-year-old woman choked on a hot meatball causing a total obstruction.  The video was caught on their home surveillance camera.  Her daughter quickly saw her mother in distress and yelled to her dad.  The woman’s husband quickly grabbed the LifeVac and on the second attempt, her airway was cleared, saving her life.