LifeVac is used to save 10-Month-Old Baby Girl – #332
LifeVac registers our 332nd life saved
It was reported to us that on April 21st a 10-month-old baby girl in Alabama began to choke. Her mother performed choking rescue procedures on her daughter immediately but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. The child was laid on her back and LifeVac was utilized two times to clear her airway.
“Her airway was cleared and she began to cry” “My mother purchased the LifeVac when my oldest (who is now 3 yrs old) was a baby. When purchased we hoped we would never need it but thank God we had it when my 10-month-old started choking.”