LifeVac Registers 108th Life Saved in Choking Emergency

We are delighted to share the news that a 64-year-old man was saved with LifeVac when he began choking on a white castle hamburger.  His wife performed the Heimlich maneuver but was unsuccessful in removing the hamburger.  LifeVac was utilized immediately after and successfully dislodged the obstruction from the victim’s airway saving his life.  “We heard about LifeVac on Fox & Friends News and with choking incidents becoming more prevalent having an additional rescue option made me feel secure”.