LifeVac Registers 112th Life Saved
We are thrilled to share the news that on March 6th, LifeVac saved another child. This is the 47th child saved by their parent and LifeVac!
“My 2-year-old daughter choked on a small carrot minutes ago. This has always been my worst nightmare, something I’ve always randomly thought about and wondered how I would react in such a situation. Especially with my own children. I didn’t have time to panic. I keep the LifeVac easily accessible in my cabinet. It was effortless to use and only took 1 pump to dislodge the carrot. She jumped on me immediately after and didn’t let go for about 10 minutes. Just sat with me on the floor quietly. Processing what happened the best way she could I assume. Her 6-month-old sister woke up after 10 minutes or so and she ran into her room to greet her like she always does. She’s playing and behaving normally. Throat doesn’t seem to be bothering her at all. She’s enjoying popsicles now. I can’t thank you enough. Thank you”