LifeVac Registers 128th Life Saved
We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction was not cleared. She laid her son down and utilizing the LifeVac several times successfully dislodged the chicken.
“It took 3 full plunges, but the chicken came out and he was able to breathe again! He is alive and well. 100% successful. LifeVac without a doubt saved his life. Thank you!”