LifeVac Registers 131st Life Saved

LifeVac helps save its 131st life!  Another child is safe after LifeVac was utilized when a 2-year-old little girl started choking on a piece of cantaloupe.  Here is the mom’s testimonial:

“We bought the LifeVac as a precaution, and I’m so glad we did… a week ago our 2-year-old climbed out of her chair as we were cleaning up. She was holding a piece of cantaloupe in her hand. She started running towards us and then suddenly stopped. She was trying to cough but couldn’t so we rushed to her and started patting her on the back and then trying to do the Heimlich. My husband found the LifeVac and between hitting her back and using the LifeVac a few times, she spit the piece out. I’m so thankful we had the LifeVac!! I don’t want to imagine what would’ve happened if we couldn’t have removed the melon piece.